Something About PAGE AUTHORITY
A lot of experts consider Page authority and Domain authority a critical aspect of Internet Marketing. Here we can talk about what is actually Page Authority? And How to Check it using the Page Authority checker Tool.
Do you too confuse about the definition of Page Authority?
Don’t worry. Here is the text in which we will discuss Page Authority in detail. You will also learn about improving Web
Page Authority and mistakes that lead to decreased authority.
What Is Page Authority?
The term Page Authority was first introduced by MOZ which refers to the authoritative strength of a single page in a Domain. It is the estimated ranking capacity of a web page or, you can say, a score that can predict how well a web page can perform in search engine optimization (SEO) results. The score ranges from 1-100 and gets 100 considers perfect.
In simple words, it can be said that Page Authority, in search engine optimization, is the value of a web page assigned by the search engine. The higher the value, the more early the search engine will return the page in organic search results.
About Page Authority Checker Tool
In Google’s eyes, all the websites are not equal. Some sites get a great number of search traffic from Google on daily basis, while others try hard to show up in the Search Engine Result Pages (SERPs). So, if you own a website, the Web Page Authority Checker Tool is indeed essential for you as it helps you to check the
authority of a web page to give you a strong idea about how well your web page can perform in Search Engine Results.
When And How TO Use Page Authority Checker Tool?
There may be a lot of situations when you need to use this tool:
- To check the current authority of your specific web page.
- To check the SEO strength of your competitor’s site in organic search results.
- To know about the value of new links pointing to your site.
- To get information about new link-building opportunities.
How A Page Authority of Any Web Page is Scored?
Page Authority, a term developed by MOZ, is scored on a logarithmic scale of 100 points.
Thus, it is easier to raise the PA score from 20 to 30, than it is from 70 to 80.MOZ continually updates the algorithm used to
calculate the authority of any web page, so you may know your scores from time to time.
Where can you find Page Authority Using MOZ?
Page Authority metrics are subsumed into numerous SEO and online marketing platforms across the web.
In the Moz ecosystem, you can check Domain Authority and Page Authority using Link Explorer, MozBar, Moz’s free SEO toolbar, or in the SERP Analysis section of Keyword Explorer. Authority metrics are also included in all Moz Pro campaigns, as well as their API.
SEO Page Authority Checker Tool by Small SEO TOOLS.
Several PA Checker tools are available on the internet. Use Small SEO Tool’s PA checker tool for better and quick results. Small SEO Tools designed this error-free and reliable Website Page Authority Tool according to the requirements of their users. It’s free and works like a magic.
This absolutely free-of-cost PA tester tool provides your page authority score very quickly. Hope it will be very beneficial for you.
How to check Page authority by using Small SEO Tool’s PA Checker Tool?
It is very simple to use. Just enter the page URL you want to analyze in the box provided and touch the “check authority” button. You will see the result on the screen in front of you in no time.
Reasons Behind Low Page Authority Scores.
There may be a number of reasons for getting down the Page Authority. We should find out these reasons to avoid low PA scores.
- Inauthentic and irrelevant content leads to a decrease in PA scores.
- Time can also impact PA and DA scores. You may see a decrease in your web page‘s PA if there is an update In MOZ’s algorithm to calculate the DA and PA.
- Loss of backlinks leads to low PA scores.
- Harmful backlinks also are the cause of low
Domain Authority and Page Authority rankings.
How To Improve Web Page Authority?
Are you worried about low page authority and looking for tips to increase it? So following are several strategies to build and improve your web page authority.
- First, create a page on a Domain with high authority.
- Make sure that the content of your selected page is relevant, detailed, and free of plagiarism.
- Try to create Interesting, authentic, and easy-to-read content having all the details about your selected topic.
- Post new and useful content regularly and consistently.
- Use images to enhance readability and increase sharing.
- your page should be SEO optimized and completely functional.
- Must include internal linking to and from the page.
- Earn as many high-quality links as you can, both in terms of external source authority and link relevance.
- Remove all the bad backlinks pointing to your website or chosen page.
All these tips are very beneficial to increase your page authority (PA) as well as domain authority (DA) and this improvement will lead to a higher rank of your site.
Hope by going through the above-detailed information helps you may have a better understanding of Page Authority, reasons behind low PA scores, tips to improve PA of a web page, and when and why you should use a Page Authority, Checker Tool. Keep visiting searchseotools.com for more information and knowledge about different SEO topics.